Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

ADS - Progress Report Doctoral education - Do I need to submit a progress report?


The progress report consists of two parts with different regulations and deadlines:

1. Progress report doctoral research (form varies per faculty):

The evaluation of the research progress remains under the supervision of your faculty/department and the regulations (who, what, when and how) vary per faculty. Contact the faculty administration for more information.

2. Progress report doctoral education programme (activities in SisA):

All PhD students must submit a progress report for the doctoral education in SisA. Please note that students who enrolled after 1 January also need to submit one!

! Exceptions:

- PhD students who closed their doctoral education programme before 1 May of the current academic year (see also FAQ: Can I close my doctoral education programme?);

- PhD students who have a Joint PhD contract in which the Universiteit Antwerpen is not appointed as the home institution are often exempted from the compulsory doctoral education programme at our university. Please check your joint PhD contract to see if this is the case;

- PhD students of the faculties Applied Economics and Law, and of the Institute of Development Policy (IOB) need to contact their faculty/institute with regard to both progress reports.

! Please note:

If you do not have any activities to report yet, please check the box 'I do not wish to submit activities this year'. Don't forget to click on 'submit'!

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 81
Category: Progress Report Doctoral Programme
Date added: 2016-04-26 10:15:24
Views: 678
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.0/5.0 (4)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid